In today's podcast episode we take a deep dive on gentrification in Miami.
I'm neither up for it or against it, but I believe if an intricate plan is put in place a reverse gentrification process can be made.
But first some quick announcements:
- Wednesday Night Live is coming to the Miami Improv on Thanksgiving eve.
- Mr. Wright's Gold Digger Saloon is happening for the first time on a Thursday and every Thursday starting this week.
- Miami Comedy Roast Battle returns to Barter Wynwood this Wednesday.
- Special guests will be dropping in to Sweet Caroline
- Redbar year end special is coming Dec. 30th
Gentrification in Miami is Happening
This podcast episode is dedicated to all the people moving into luxury apartments in areas like Wynwood.
Because it isn't fully gentrified yet, and these people are like pilgrims arriving to Plymouth Rock.
There's danger in every corner and yet these folks are arriving with U-Haul's, pulling out flat screen TVs and artisan cheeses like a crackhead isn't peering through there windows waiting for the right time to strike.
An Absurd Way to Reverse Engineer Gentrification in Miami
There's a vulnerable thing going on when the rich move into a gentrified area.
Overindulgence is a real thing.
If I was homeless in Miami, while everyone in the area is ordering latte's, gym memberships, kombucha, and organic foods I would stack up in silence.
Imagine if the mental illness of homeless people where instead to focus extremely shrewd financial lifestyles like gypsy's in hiding.
Stacking up every dollar...and waiting for the right time to spend and re-purchase everything back.
Listen to today's podcast episode and if you enjoyed, please subscribe via iTunes.